Mortgages designed specifically for contractors
Mortgages based on your contract’s daily rate rather than your business accounts
Our contractor mortgage partner is a leading national mortgage brokerage specialising in bespoke mortgage solutions for contractors, freelancers and consultants. They can help you avoid the traditional route of applying for a mortgage as they understand the unique circumstances in which you operate.
Finding a mortgage tailored to your Contractor status can be daunting so we have teamed up with ContractorFinancials, the leading Contractor specialist Independent Financial Adviser.
Their award winning advisers can ensure you make the most of your money and help you to avoid the pitfalls that freelancing can often present. This way you can enjoy the freedom of contracting whilst still retaining many of the benefits and the safety net that at permanent employee would have.
Don’t waste time, effort and money approaching high street lenders for a mortgage only to be declined because of your Contractor status. The mortgage service from Simply Contract and ContractorFinancials can help you secure the finance you need without any of the hassle that Freelancers normally face:
- Special income underwriting with the mortgage lenders that enables you to borrow based on an annualised multiple of your contract rate alone.
- Borrow at the same competitive rates as most non-contractor mortgages.
- You avoid the hassle of explaining your employment status and can secure a far greater loan than pay slips alone would warrant.
- No need for copies of company accounts or burdensome requirements
- Mortgages can be agreed within minutes of speaking to an adviser.
- Unique relationships with the lenders help your competitive mortgage to be processed quickly and without fear of rejection.
- Even if you have only been contracting for a few days and are applying with as little as a 10% deposit.
- Simply Contract clients won’t pay any broker fees so you get free expert advice, saving you £500+.
The value of investments may fall as well as rise and past performance is not a guide to future returns. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Simply Contract are not authorised to offer regulated mortgage advice. Simply Contract are introducers to Contractor Financials Ltd.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Mortgage advice is given by Contractor Financials, which is a trading name of Contractor Financials Ltd and if regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority no 207478. Not all products are regulated by the FCA e.g. buy to let mortgages. Contractor Financials Ltd is registered in England at Albany House, 5 Omega Park, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2QE no: 4283788