Financial Planning with Simply Contract
Pensions Do you want to start saving for your retirement and save company tax?
Tax Saving Options & Financial Planning Are you interested in further ways to save tax?
Looking after you & your family Would you like to achieve the safety net of sick pay or death in service that people in permanent roles have?
Well we have the answers. Finding a mortgage, pension or protection product tailored to your Contractor status can be daunting so we have teamed up with ContractorFinancials, the leading Contractor specialist Independent Financial Adviser.
Their award winning advisers can ensure you make the most of your money and help you to avoid the pitfalls that freelancing can often present. This way you can enjoy the freedom of contracting whilst still retaining many of the benefits and the safety net that at permanent employee would have.
- Start saving for retirement now and benefit from tax relief on your contributions; with a flexible pension to suit your needs. You can fund a pension personally or via your Limited company.
- A pension funded via your ltd company can reduce a hefty corporation tax bill to nothing – significant tax savings.
- Pensions offer a tax efficient method of transferring company funds into personal hands.
- The Advisers at ContractorFinancials will help you choose a flexible pension to suit your working status.
- You can take payment holidays when you are out of contract and overpay when you want to.
- Your Adviser will help you choose your funds based on your attitude to risk and investment goals so you pension is tailored to your needs.
- You benefit from an annual review of your pension investment to help you reach your retirement goals.
Tax Saving Options & Financial Planning
Many contractors are looking to safely and intelligently invest and grow their earnings. There are a number of tax efficient ways to invest including ISA’s and other products which our Independent Financial Advisor partners can discuss with you once they’ve understood your situation and priorities.
Maintain your income in the event that you are unable to work through illness or injury or protect your loved one’s if you are no longer around with a range of specialist insurance policies that are tailored to your unique needs as a Contractor.
- Income protection will pay a tax free monthly income, either immediately on the very first day of illness or injury or after a pre-arranged period (e.g. 1 month). Benefits will continue to be paid until you recover or reach your chosen retirement age.
- Life cover will pay out a lump sum on death to pay off outstanding debts and provide financial support for your dependents. If you are worried about how they would cope with the challenge of investing these funds and budgeting then a family income benefit will pay them a manageable monthly income instead.
- You can pay for life insurance through your ltd company and save tax on your premiums by opting for specialist ‘Relevant Life Cover’. This has replaced out of date ‘Keyman’ policies to offer a comprehensive, tax efficient life cover for Directors.
- Critical Illness Insurance pays out a lump sum on diagnosis of a serious condition rather than on death so you can make use of the money whilst you recuperate. The benefit payment won’t need to be paid back, even if you return to full health.
- Simply Contract clients and their families can access special terms with WPA, a recognised health insurer that has won numerous awards in their field and benefit from discounted Private Medical Insurance.
The value of investments may fall as well as rise and past performance is not a guide to future returns. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Financial advice is given by Contractor Financials, which is a trading name of Contractor Financials Ltd and is regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.